2010-2011


I've never been more afraid for a new year to begin, in my entire life. I think it's because I've never felt so unbelievably free to do what I want to do. My life in 2010 was full of crazy ups and downs that I will never forget.

In January I moved to Provo. I started a semester of school that I paid no attention to, and I was jobless until the end of February. Then, I chopped off all my hair to make a statement that I was going to love myself no matter what I looked like on the outside. March, April, and May passed with constant snowfall and new friends. One boy whom I adored moved out of the country, and the chance that I had with him, slipped from my grasp. June brought new "like" and I started to date a charming boy. July was bliss, besides some crazy child smashing into my car. I moved back to Las Vegas in August and had a very hard time until the end of September when I rekindled friendships and started to build them all to last. Novemember my baby nephew was born, and he changed all of our lives forever. This month, in December, I went to visit Utah with regrets lingering in my heart, and came back with even more. I hurt someone I cared for because it still isn't my time to love the way I should. This is all to say the least. There is so much more I could mention about this year and the great and sad things that happened. But, I don't want to ramble any further.

This year in 2011, I hope I can make something more of myself. I hope that I can be more self-suffienct. I hope that I can feel love, and give love. I hope that I can grow closer to my God and be a better person. I hope for all of these things plus..

TRAVEL

FRIENDSHIP

AN APARTMENT

HEALTH

LIFE EXPERIENCE

Happy New Year everyone!

Comments

  1. It's a new beginning.
    I have a thing I live by now and again, "Do something that scares you every day". I don't know that I scare myself daily... but I do take chances and risks in life... I will jump because I believe in me and that everything will be ok.
    Have a joyful 2011 with many new growth experiences!
    Love you
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts