Zach - Celebrity Crush

  

OH EM GEEEEEE!!! AJFSKLDJFLK!J!H! Okay, I love Day 11 of this to-do list. Mainly because I get to swoon over pictures of Mr. Levi. Oh gosh, I'm sorry for going all fan-girl on you guys, but I honestly believe that Zachary Levi is the hottest man alive. I'm not exaggerating either. Look at those brown eyes! I die a swoon-death when I look into them.

You might recognize Mr. Levi from the TV show CHUCK, which is probably one of the funniest spy shows of all time. He is also in Alvin and the Chipmunks, and I believe he is the voice of the prince or something in the new disney movie, Tangled. Basically he is awesome.

Just in case you were wondering, I believe in the statement - "There is nothing wrong with well groomed facial hair." Because really, there isn't. BUT don't worry ladies, he looks good with, or without facial hair. It's the best. LOVE HIM!

Comments

  1. i miss the old chuck. he was funnier. zach levi is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had NO idea how hot he really was until I just saw that first picture of him with facial hair. HOLY HOT! I wouldn't have even recognized him if it wasn't for the 2nd picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts