Thirty Days of Thankful-ness

There are like 20 billion different blog challenges going on right now, and I picked one that wasn't the thankful challenge. So, to make up for that I am going to just tell you 30 things I am super grateful for. Here we go.

1. My Religion - You can read about it HERE, it's everything to me. This includes but is not limited to, repentance, service, scriptures, prayer and the temple.
2. Family- My Mom who listens to my crazy stories, and my Dad who won't let me be lazy without feeling super guilty, but loves me no matter what. My sisters because they have babies who I love, and they are super funny. My brother-in-laws because they help me no matter what.
3. Friends- People who uplift, joke, and are crazy.
4. Kind Strangers- Thank you for just being nice, and understanding that sometimes people are just in bad moods.
5. A Job- I'm one of the lucky who has one right now, and I'm sooo thankful for that.
6. Music- The Band Perry, The Lower Lights, and The Rocket Summer.
7. Babies- Oh, I love my babies.
8. Sunshine- You are always welcome.
9. Rain- You too.
10. Shoes- I'd hate to be barefoot all the time.
11. A Home- Yes, yes that is very nice.
12. Blankets- My Mom made me an awesome blanket, and it makes me happy, and comfortable.
13. Hair - on my head.
14. A car that runs.
15. Pumpkin Pie- SOO YUMMY!
16. Airborne- even though it tastes like poo.
17. Blogging- because I love it so!
18. Jackets with hoods- so I don't have to do my hair in the morning.
19. E-mails from missionaries.
20. Christmas music- oh how glorious is this season?
21. FOOD!
22. Chaptstick- for my chapped lips.
23. My dogs- that I love with everything I have. I love love love love love them!
24. Electricity- I'd probably burn my house down if I had to use a candle all the time.
25. Military- Thanks for keeping me safe, and looking good doing it.
26. Cane's Chicken Fingers- oh my lanta, soooo yummy.
27. Free Car Washes at Work.
28. Compliments.
29. Good books.
30. Glasses/ Contacts - for without them, I would be blind.

Comments

  1. Great list! You just pretty much summed up all of what I'm thankful for as well.

    Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts