Thanksgiving Dinner

Like I posted perviously, I made Thanksgiving dinner on my own this year. Turkey and all. It was eventful, to say the least. My turkey was done a half hour early and we didn't end up having rolls at all. It turned out good despite those two set-backs. I now know what it feels like to be my Mom on Thanksgiving. I don't think I've ever been that tired. It was a great time,and I actually took some  pictures, and yes indeed that is a video of me cleaning out the turkey. Please watch it. Thanks.

 Before the cooking began!
 Cookies
 Uh, I don't know about this.
 Before it went into the oven!
 COOKED!
 Cheesy Broccoli Casserole 
 The fixins'
 When things started getting sketchy.
 Cutting the Turkey
The full meal! Yes, we eat on PAPER PLATES. Less clean up!

 

Comments

  1. bahahaha. I cooked my first turkey this year too. It went down JUST like that. I almost had a stroke.

    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner was amazing! Thanks so much for all of your hard work! You are the best little sister ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the video?! KILLED ME!!!!! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts