Sad

I'm trying so hard right now to see the happy side of things. I mean, there are people in the world who have no food, no water, no home, no family. People who have had their closest family members ripped from them with just a turn of a wheel, or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know million's of people have it worse than I do. I just, I'm hysterical over this situation with my poor little dog. I love her so much, and knowing that things will end in a couple of days makes me so unbelievably sad. I'm in tears right now. I know she is in pain, and that it is selfish to keep her alive when she is in pain. I just, I can't believe it. I love her and I will miss her so much. She is so sick right now, she isn't acting like herself. So I already miss her. I'm trying really hard to be optimistic, and to see the bright side, but really... I can't. I don't care if it's selfish, or silly. I'm heartbroken, and I think it's just a little bit alright that I am the way I am right now. Tears and all.

Comments

  1. of course it's alright. comparing yourself to other people, and to other people's pain and suffering is counter productive. the testament of your strength is not in what makes you sad, or what breaks your heart. the testament of your strength is in how you pick yourself up after a rough situation.
    let yourself be sad. for as long as you need to. but don't prolong your sadness.
    then, carry on. that's all you can do.
    love you girl...you know how to find me if you need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is ok to be sad. We all have our own unique situations that can not be compared to others.
    Losing a pet that is a family member and friend is incredibly hard. You will have time to heal but it is hard to move forward until you have dealt with the sadness.
    I believe in you.

    Cheers and Love~Ivy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts