Love & Hate

There are many, many things that I love. Including, but not limited to; Carter and Ryan, my nephews, Chocolate, facials, and Utah.

Number 1: Carter and Ryan. I don't have a picture of little Ryan yet because he is still in the womb. (He should be born today!)

How cute is that little boy? I'm pretty sure he is the cutest ever. He is so smart, and so funny. I love him so much!

Number 2: Chocolate


Oh, I seriously love chocolate. It is the best thing ever. It makes me happy when I am sad, and it makes me happy when I am happy. Don't you just LOVE chocolate?

Number 3: Facials


I know this is kind of a creepy picture, but deal with it. Facials are the best thing ever. Mainly because afterwards, your face feels as soft as a baby's bottom. Plus cucumbers are fun to put on your eyes.

Number 4: Utah

Oh how I miss my lovely land of Utah. I love being there, I love the way the weather is. I love the people there, I love the things there are to do, and I love how beautiful it is! It's fantastic.

HATE

I think there is really only one thing that I hate in this world and it's probably gossip. I might be a hypocrite when saying this, but I hate it nonetheless. I try really hard to not be rude or talk about people. The worst is when everyone you know dislikes one person, and you like them. I hate that.




Comments

  1. Oh yes I love chocolate and tons of it. :) I'm with you I hate gossip.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts