Days 23, 24 & 25

This challenge is coming to an end, which is a good thing for me, because I'm starting a new one on December 1st. WOOT! More on that to come, be very excited! It's weird that on my challenge, day's 24 and 25 are the same challenge. Maybe I'm the only one, either way.. here we go!

Day 23 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Blair & I Senior Year 2008

Janaye & I at Alan Jackson

I'm pretty sure these two people have been my friends for the longest time out of any people in my life. Yeah, we have had YEARS where we didn't talk, but I can always go back to these two people in my life and start right where we left off.


Day 24- A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 25 - Picture of yourself and a family member

The four most important people in my life. Without whom, I would be nothing. SRSLY.

J-Dizzle & I


Dad & I


Mom & I

Em & I
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts