Day 8, 9, & 10

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh




This picture makes me laugh for multiple reasons. One, because if you look closely she is holding up a gummy bra and peppermint panties. Yep, that is pretty funny... until you understand why this picture was taken. We were just getting done at the Wax Museum and we were standing behind this lady. All of a sudden the lady farts really loud and grabs her butt and say OH MY! It was freaking hilarious. It was so funny that we all ran to the corner of the store and tried to make ourselves busy. Then, this picture was taken.

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


He has gotten me through everything. Everything. I'm not sure if I really need to explain my love for my brother and Savior, Jesus Christ. Without him, I would not have the strength to go throughout my days and years. I love him.

Day 10 - A picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future


George Clooney of course. Done and DONE! Ain't nothin' but a thang!!

Comments

  1. DUDE! our day 09 is the same...yeyah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you are so cute. At first I thought that guy was your dad or something and you were going to say him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts