Day 15 & 16

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Run a Marathon. You might think, that right now is the prime time of my life to prepare for this, but I doubt that I could. I'm like, umm super unhealthy. Maybe that is what I should do... is get healthy! Maybe. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to "diet" so I can be healthy. The last time, I actually felt super healthy was when I went vegetarian. That, I'm not sure I will be able to do again. I LOVE meat.





Day 16 - Someone you would want to switch lives w/ for one day and why
A World traveler on their way to Greece. So I could see it, and bask in the sun and go cliff jumping. Greece is BEAUTIFUL! Plus, I would love to meet a greek hunk, like the guy from sisterhood of the traveling pants. Oh, he is delicious!






Comments

  1. I've always wanted to go to Greece! And running a marathon... Not really something I think I'll ever do. Maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this post. It made me laugh out loud. I know you weren't intending for that but yeah the whole marathon thing...dang I'm unhealthy. i also have these big ambitions but I can hardly go up my stairs without panting. Maybe when I'm not sleep deprived I can think about taking care of myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts