Cheating with Thanksgiving

I've been cheating. I am so ashamed, and I feel horrible inside. I needed to tell someone. It's been bugging me for a while now. I've been cheating, so hardcore. I don't normally cheat, and to be honest, it hurts so good. I've been writing some of my posts, get this, DAYS before I actually post them. I know, I know, other people do it, and I shouldn't worry about it. I mean, I'm doing it right now... I just have never done it and I always thought it was cheating on my mind/thoughts. Mostly because, what I'm writing now, I probably would never have thought of the same way tomorrow. I've also been editing, yep. I write a post, then a day later I go back and add words to it. It's a habit, I just can't quit. Now that you know, I can go on with my blogging.

This year, we had an early Thanksgiving with my Mom's family. It was on Sunday, and it was good to see everyone. I wish I had been "all there" though, but I just can't focus very well lately because of my poor little pup. That is a different post all together though. Anyways, it was yummy and delicious. For real Thanksgiving this year, I am going to my sister Jordan's house, where I am making my first ever Thanksgiving dinner. This is the menu.

THANKSGIVING DINNER OF AWESOME-NESS
  •  Turkey - Approx 11 Pounds
  •  Stove Top Stuffing- Because I'm awesome like that.
  •  Mashed Potatoes - Homemade
  •  Cheesy Broccoli Bake - Looks kind of easy to make, sounds delicious.
  •  Rolls - Freezer kind, because I'm lazy and don't make bread by hand.
  •  Gravy- DUH.
  •  Dessert- is still up in the air. Her husband, Ross doesn't like pie. So... I'm trying to be creative.
Basically, it's going to be awesome. I just hope that we don't end up ordering pizza or something. I mean, I want this to be good. I'm going all out... if you couldn't tell. It's going to be KICK-AH. For realsies.

Comments

  1. Go you, cooking all that! How exciting and yummy! I love Thanksgiving day food. But seriously, who doesn't like pie?! That's a travesty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts