Words Of Our Fathers

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Also known as the "Mormons". I love my church, and I know the truthfulness of it. I love to talk about it, and read about it, and just be engulfed in it. It is the best thing in my life, and my only way to eternal happiness. The Book of Mormon, Another Testament of Jesus Christ is a record of ancient times. You can find more info about it here, or here.

In the book there are many different authors, people who have been chosen to record their thoughts, and the history of their time. Often, there are records of Fathers passing on the book to their son's so they can record their feelings. Sort of like when someone is dieing and they know it's their last moments and they give words of wisdom and truth to all around. It's really interesting to see all of the knowledge that is passed on from Father to Son. If you were to go to Mormon.org and look up The Book of Mormon and read in this book/chapter, Alma Chapter 37 Verse 37 you would see these words:

The words in this verse mean a lot to me. It is so comforting to know that if we talk with our Heavenly Father in prayer each night and morning that we will be comforted in our trails. Learning to counsel with the Lord in all of our decisions, big or small, helps us to feel closer to the Lord. I am grateful for this scripture and for the feeling I get when I read it. I love my Heavenly Father, and my savior Jesus Christ. I know that by doing what this scriptures says, I will succeed and be with my Heavenly Father again.

Comments

Popular Posts