What You Really Want to Know

It's about that time of the year where I ask you, to ask me, questions. I have done it before, and it has been awesome! I hope that I get a ton of questions, so you can get to know me better. I'm just going to answer them as they come, so feel free to ask away!

This means you should for sure comment on this post, even if you don't normally. It's good to see who reads this thing, besides my sister. Who I love. hahaha

Ask me anything!!!!

Previous Question Posts:

Riddle Me This

What The People Want, The People Get

Proust Anyone?

Ask away!!!

Comments

  1. thanks for your super sweet comment about my apron, btw! :)

    hmm...well...i'm just going to throw a bunch of questions out there, and let you decide what to answer or not :)

    1. do you go to school or anything? if so, what for, major-wise?
    2. what's your favourite ice cream flavour? favourite colour?
    3. if you had to pick a song that described your present mood or state of mind, what would you pick?
    4. where do you see yourself in ten years, or hope to, at least?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts