The Break In - Halloween Edition

I sat up in my bed, something was in my house. I heard shuffling down the hallway, as something glass fell to the ground and shattered. My first instinct was to pull my covers over my head. As I did, I heard a long scratch along the wall in the hallway. Like a knife was being dragged along the wall. I sat up at the edge of my bed and grabbed the first thing beside me, a pillow, not what you want to fight an intruder with. The noise stopped, and my fear heightened. Whatever was in my house was right outside my bedroom door.

I tried to quickly remember every fighting technique I was taught in self defense class, but it was no use. I was scared, and I couldn't think clearly. I heard something creek, like a door opening. My eyes looked to the bathroom door, as it started to creep open. I dropped the pillow and ran to the door, I pulled it shut with all my might. The intruder was on the other side fighting too, to get in. I steadied my feet and kept pulling, trying to keep the door shut.

A thought raced through my head, run. I let go of the door suddenly and heard the intruder fall to the ground his landing breaking the stool in the bathroom. I ran out of my bedroom door and down the hallway through the broken picture frames and knife dented walls. I tripped over a fallen cabinet, as I fell to the ground, my face hitting the edge of the cabinet, I felt a heavy grasp on my ankle. Suddenly, I was being dragged across the carpet onto the tile, glass digging into my chest and arms... and then, I woke up.

I tried to make it really scary, where you scared? Happy Halloween everyone! I know it is tomorrow, but I thought I would try and start your weekend off right. Last night, I had my annual Pumpkin Carving Contest, it was awesome to say the least. My sister won the contest, and Beezy won the gift card. It wasn't the turn out I was hoping, but we had a great time anyways! We ended up starting early at 7:30 and we finished at around 9. After the contest we went to U-Swirl and had loads of ice cream. We just sat around and talked, and laughed. I feel like I have so much more fun, if I just talk with my friends. I don't need to go bowling, or out to the strip. I love just talking to them. That's why they are my friends, DUH! I will post pictures of the pumpkins later. They were all really good!

Have a good Halloween weekend everyone! Be safe, and have EXTRA EXTRA fun okay?!

What are you doing for Halloween?? Are you dressing up?? What are you dressing up as? Tell me!

Comments

  1. That was spooktacular! I am glad it isn't a true story though! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts