Stale Cheesburger

If there is one thing in my life that I would wish to gaurantee to NOT happen, it would be this. This one thing is super important, and it might seem superficial, but really, it's just hygenic. Please oh please bless, that I do not smell like a stale cheesburger. It's a horrible smell. Think, McDonalds in the heat, after and hour. SACK. (sick) I die.

When you have a customer service job, you have the privelage (or so they say) to help people! Gosh, it seems exciting and important and just dandy!! Then, it isn't. Pretty much it sucks the life out of you and you wish you could just not make eye contact, or listen to another person's problems. For me, it also includes hating the sound of a telephone ringing and dreading talking to the person on the other line. Despite all of this, I love my job because it helps me sustain myself, and it makes me feel grown-up. Because, that is what you are supposed to do... GROW UP! Okay, I'm getting off topic now. When you are in customer service your vacinity to the customers is rather close. It's true that some people don't shower, or brush their teeth. It's also true that others lather on that lotion or soap, and just a wiff sends you into a coma. INTENSE.

There is someone at my place of work, I will not name names, who smells like a stale cheeseburger. This person is older, and because of that... I don't want to say who they are or their gender. Because honestly, older people have an out when it comes to these kinds of things, they are old. Let's just say that the armoa of the "stale cheeseburger", makes my eyes water it also makes me want to barf in the hood of my jacket. So if I could have one gaurantee it would definetly be, that I wouldn't smell like a stale cheeseburger. The end.

Comments

Popular Posts