Running Wilde - Hocus Pocus

Don't you think for a minute that I would rest my head upon my pillow until I had successfully written and posted a blog post today. I am not that lazy, and I'm trying to get better about it. Trust in me, for serial. Anywho, today has been nearly uneventful. I tried to get my new insurance cards from my new insurance company, and they can't find them. JOY. So, tomorrow there will be screaming and yelling. JOY. I sat around the house and watched my Mom sew together, then unstitch the quilt she is making for me 200 times. I tried to help, but I'm pretty much useless. So, I sat next to her watching Hulu on my laptop.

I watched all of the episodes of my regular shows that I like. Modern Family, The Middle. Then I decided to watch Running Wilde because the people who created Arrested Development made it, and it had to be funny. Sure enough, it was. My Mom pretended like she didn't think it was funny and awesome, but she kept asking me questions about who the people were and stuff. I'm pretty sure she loved it.

I went to FHE tonight, and we watched Hocus Pocus in the gym at the church. It was great! I forgot how much I liked that movie, I also never realized how many dirty jokes there were in it. Like, "I wish I could wear something like that, but I don't have.. what my brother calls Yabos. My brother likes Yabos, a lot." Hahaha... Kids these days. It is still hilarious though.

Anyways, that was my day. What was your day like? What TV shows do you like the most? Do you watch TV? If not is there a movie you really like?

Comments

Popular Posts