Reverse psychology does not work

***  Today, I am in Disneyland with my friends for a short one day vacation. It's Friday and it should be 'Feature Friday' but, I don't have time to do that so I am having my friend Chris post. Chris is awesome, and I'm sure he will give you links to what he does here on the internets. Basically, he is bomb so I hope ya'll enjoy this blog post! Happy Friday!  ***

Oh my, Shelby picked me to post to her blog. I feel like the prettiest girl at the dance.

So, 2 weeks ago I decided to use my finger to write 'Please do not wash, this is part of an experiment' in the dust on the back window of my car.



People did not wash my car, perhaps it was because I was so polite and used the word 'Please', either way I had to get it cleaned on my own.








Anyone else have someone at work that just bugs them?...OK good, just making sure.

On a side note Shelby asked me to be the featured 'blogger of the week' which is awesome. Her blog is great, funny and REAL which is what makes it worth reading. I wish I could be so uncensored. I'm not much of a writer, I mostly vlog/make up videos on youtube. Some are funny, some are duds, such is the life of comedy. Please check it out here. My most recent video is a parody of the Phil Davison speech, which if you are unfamiliar with you should definitely become familiar with it before watching. It is epic. The original Phil Davison Speech is hErE. My parody is here.

I am a youtuber through and through, Jake and Amir, Tobuscus, Nigahiga(however not so much as of late), Key of Awesome, you name it(there are tons more). I even go as far as finding new musicians I like on youtube like Catrien Maxwell. If you have not heard her version of 'Breaking the Habit', you my friend, are missing out. I don't know what more to say really, I am not the most energetic crazy person to watch but if you check out my videos you will most likely be entertained by some of the stories. Poop on the face is probably the craziest, and yes, I tell the story twice in the same video because it was really that crazy. I guess its time for some personal stuff, and by personal I mean personal, you know what I'm saying? You picking up what I'm laying down here?

In my car the volume must be set at 9,13,16,23,27 or 33. I can literally tell if its not.
I hate the radio, with every passion that I can perceive, if you ever ride in my car and ask to listen to a certain station, I'll most likely tell you the radio is broken. Avril Lavigne is my arch-enemy, someday we will have a death match.
I once made up a song off the top of my head that was entirely about chicken. I then made a music video to it, and yes, its on my 'Fox's Den' youtube channel.
I wore a fake mustache and a wolf shirt to a friends bachelor party at a bowling alley and winked at girls that looked at me. It was hott.



Apparently Shelby wants me to give out some awesome links, so here goes. Boredom, prepare to be conquered!!
StumbleUpon
Engrish
Notes from Chris(not me)

Feel like helping me and 2 other people fight off the zombie apocalypse? Play Left 4 Dead, it's awesome. Poor Bill.

Thanks Shelby for featuring me on your blog. To all others reading, 'ya'll need to hide ya kids, hide ya wives and hide ya husbands cuz they rapin' errbody out here'.

For more some crazy dream stories, etc. check out my ancient blog at http://talktomealex.blogspot.com/2009/12/van-helsinglike-dreamagination.html

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts