Questions Answered

Jennifer asked me some questions, so I decided to answer them! Here you go Jennifer, thanks for asking some questions!

For all that a reading, I don't have spell check on the computer I am on, so I apologize in advance.
Do you go to school or anything? if so, what for, major-wise?
I currently do not go to school. I'm taking time off? haha oh gee. Actually, I don't think I qualify to say that anymore. I haven't been to school for almost a year. I loath school, LOATH. School is for some people, but I'm not "some people". I know it is important, and that everyone should have an education, but it makes me so unhappy. I just don't feel like being that unhappy right now. Maybe later??

What's your favourite ice cream flavour? Favourite colour?
My favorite ice cream flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip, the white kind, not the weird neon green colored kind. I will however eat the neon green color kind, because ice cream is amazing. Oh, and I really love Frozen Yogurt from this place in Utah called Red Mango. My favorite flavor there is Key Lime Pie, oh it is to die for! My favorite color at the moment, is yellow. Mainly because it is so bright and charming. I think I will start to like dark reds more now that the seasons are changing. I change my mind a lot!

If you had to pick a song that described your present mood or state of mind, what would you pick?
Man this is a difficult choice. My current state of mind is so not stable, which means neither is my mood. I was looking at some pictures earlier today and just thinking of times past. Times that I had with Frank, among other things. I can feel my heart drop inside my chest when I just think of it. Then I start thinking of more recent times with someone else, and my heart just hurts. I think a good heart hurting song is probably Breathe by Taylor Swift.

Where do you see yourself in ten years, or hope to, at least?
Do you understand how long ten year is? I would be 30, wow 30! That is insane to think of. I would hope to be married to the love of my life, raising our children, in... anywhere but Vegas! My life goal is to be a Mother, Grandmother and so on... I just want to love my kids and take extra good care of them.

Comments

  1. Oh em gee! SOMEONE WHO THINKS THE SAME WAY ABOUT SCHOOL!! haha YAY. You seriously don't know how excited this has made me. hehe I"m just tired of everyone else lecturing me on the importance of school, but what's the point if it makes you want to die, right?? hahaha that's how i feel about it anyways...sorry for that little spaz attack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this quote today. "When I was young my Mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be. I wrote down happy. They said I didn't understand the assignment correctly, I said they didn't understand life."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts