My Boyfriends & Husband

Basically, I have awesome boyfriends. Yes, I understand it is complicated having more then one boyfriend. Guys get jealous and it's hard to juggle. My boyfriends however, don't mind too much. Pretty much, I just love them. Oh, and my husband is great too! I think he is the best! Not to mention, they are all super hawt. For serious. Check em' out!

My First BF is Justin, you know, Timberlake. Be jealous ladies, he is a hottie.

Then of course there is my hubby. George. He looks a lot younger in this picture, but he ages well. You already knew that though, how could you not.
Nick and I have an off and on relationship. He is just so busy figuring out mystery's and stuff like that. I hate to say it, but I'm a sucker for a receding hair line. Is that weird? Oh well, he loves me...

Love you.

Comments

Popular Posts