I LOVE It!

There are a lot of things I have to be happy about lately. They are just good things, that make my days more enjoyable. One of the best things is that it is cooling down here in Vegas, fingers crossed, fall is coming! I love seeing all the little ghouls and goblins and can't wait to see my Carter in his Woody costume. He is going to be the cutest boy ever! Which reminds me, I must figure out what I am going to be for Halloween. I really want to be Unis from the movie What's Up Doc, you know, the one with Barbara Streisand. The only problem with that, is that no one knows who that is! I really just want to wear her old time clothes and scream, THOSE ARE HOWARDS ROCKS! In my most annoying voice.

That's her, on the left. Oh gee, I get chills just seeing pictures from the film!

The weather has been so amazing the last week, rainstorms, sunshine and all sorts of cool weather. I love the fact that I don't have to get in my car and automatically roll down the windows to let the hot air that is stuck inside my air vents out. Now, I get in my car and roll the windows down to feel the breeze. It's BEAUTIFUL!

I love that, for the past two days, I have gone jogging in the morning with my puppy. I love that, General Conference is now available for download as a podcast, and I can watch it on my iPod and listen to it in the car while I drive. I didn't get the chance to watch conference during the weekend, so being able to hear it and see it now, is glorious. [General Conference is a world-wide broadcast of leaders from my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, speaking about the principles of the gospel. It is great.]
I love that I have a job, and that I can go to work almost everyday. I love that I will be going to Disneyland with some of my favorite people in just 15 days! I guess an old high school friend who is my single's ward was planning on doing a "guys trip" to Disneyland this month, when they decided girls should come too. He invited Alix (aka Beezy) and she invited me, and my other friend Janaye. We are going to leave on Thursday night and stay for most of the day Friday, and come home that night.What's not to Love?

Basically, life is pretty good right now, I can't complain. Can you? What do you love about your life?

Comments

Popular Posts