Happiest Place on Earth!

Today is the day! Yep, that's right, I'm leaving for Disneyland tonight, and I could not be more excited! I can't help but smile when I think about how I will be in the Happiest Place on Earth in 24 hours! I'm excited to go on a trip with my friends and be crazy, and have a great time. It's going to be the funnest thing since those Jumper Houses were invented, because those things are pretty fun.

Let's take a moment and talk about how awesome Disneyland is and what I am excited for...

First, there is the Matterhorn. Oh how I love this ride. The line takes an eternity, but it is probably my favorite ride in the park. Don't get me wrong, I love space mountain.. but this is the BOMB.

Second is The Haunted Mansion. Even though this little girl looks scared out of her mind, it isn't that scary. It is super fun though!


I also love, the Peter Pan ride.. oh my gosh it is so awesome!

There are a few rides I have never been on at Disneyland, those being.. Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, that whale one that is closed now, and that's all I can think of!

We are also going to California Adventure, which is a blast! I love seeing Cruella DeVille, she is so awesome and evil. Here are a couple of the rides I love there...

Soarin' Over California- I totes love the smell of oranges, it is BOMB DOT COM!


My favorite is for sure this ride though, it is fantastic! Mulholland Madness!!!! It is so scary, you think you are going to fly off the edge, but you don't. It's probably just a little kid rollercoaster, but I love it anyways.



Now it's time for you to answer some of my questions.. Have you ever been to these theme parks? Do you love Disneyland like I do? Are you excited for me? What is your favorite ride? Tell me, Tell me, Tell me!!!

Comments

  1. SHLEBY! I am so sorry to break your heart right now but they are CLOSING MULHOLLAND MADNESS!!!!!!! I was so mad when I heard because I LOVE that ride too!

    so ride your little heart out while you are they because soon it will be gone. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops sorry I spelled your name wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I just went online to check it out and it says it's already closed for good :( they are converting it to Goofy's Sky School.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DISNEYLAND IS BOMB! Oh how I love it! Ride the TofT and think of ME :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts