Feature Friday - Liz

I am so excited for this Feature Friday! It is so awesome, and I can barely contain myself. Let me first start off by introducing who this person is. Her name is Liz and she is the cutest thing you have ever seen. I'm not even lieing. Let's go back to when we first met. Liz is my dear friend Jane's, cousin. I met Liz when I was living in Quimbly back in the Summer of 09. To be completely honest, I thought Liz was way too cool for me. She was super intimidating to me for some reason, maybe it was her awesome sense of style, or her amazing personality. Either way, she was awesome. Eventually, we became good friends and she wasn't so intimidating anymore, but she did get cooler with every passing day. So, without further adue... I give you;
Liz - Little Buddha Blog

I am 21 years old and about to graduate from Utah State University. I have three loves in life: dance, water/snow skiing, and the violin. I think dancing is the greatest way to express your feelings. Fall is my favorite time of the year and I think the third week of October is the most beautiful week of the year. I love being optimistic and finding the good things in every hard part of life.


What do you most value in your friends?
I have a lot of strange quarks. I love the fact that I can be completely myself around my friends and they embrace my strange quarks. Oh, and the fact that they are always there for me. Even though my best friends don't live by me, I know they're just a phone call away and will talk to me whenever I need them.

What would you like to be?
As in when I grow up? That is a great question. I'm supposed to grow up in two months when I graduate and I'm panicking a little bit. Despite my not perfect physique, I want to work in corporate wellness and write exercise prescriptions.



Where is your favorite place to be?
The first place that came to mind was home. This is probably because I've lived away from my family for over three years now and I am unbelievably homesick for them.

What are your favorite names?
Gracie, Isabelle, Emmeline, Payton, and Ryker.

What would be the perfect crime in your eyes?
One where I don't get caught....and I end up with lots of money to buy boots. Boots are my obsession. Or maybe the perfect crime would involve me breaking into a massive boot factory, through the roof (like Mission Impossible style,) and stealing beautiful boots of all different shapes and colors.

What is your favorite thing about being a woman?
The fact that I get to be a Mom. To be completely honest, I've spent the majority of my life cringing at the thought of not working and being at home everyday with my kids. Now that I'm getting closer to that day, I can't wait for it!

What characteristic do you look for in a boy?
Physically, an amazing smile and strong hands. There's nothing I love more on a man than calloused hands!

Ultimately, I look for someone who is driven and motivated, but great with kids. I know, that's probably the typical answer, but my greatest goal in life is probably to have a family like my parents'. I'm not sure how they did it, but they managed to raise four amazing kids and allowed them to have a comfortable, happy childhood. I hope me and my husband, wherever he is, will be able to do the same for our kids.

What do you love about your beliefs?
There is a life after death and I can be with my family again. If you haven't realized yet, my family is the most important thing to me in the world. I was absolutely devastated when my Grandpa passed away, but was instantly comforted when I realized I would be able to see him again.

What is the funnest thing you have ever done?
That is a surprisingly difficult question. How about a list of happy moments: seeing Phantom of the Opera on broadway, driving 120 mph across Nevada, carving the perfect turn on a slalom ski, going to a Bronco's game, landing a perfect quad pirouette, the feeling of falling when you jump off a cliff, and getting in a food fight (which I did tonight!)

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic one!

Comments

  1. Wow...she seems like a pretty cool girl. You're the greatest Shelby! I think I visit to Quimbly is mandatory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you have brought feature Friday back. I really like to read about the people you know. This girl seems pretty legit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts