Drunk Chick Carjack

Tonight, was an epic sort of night. First off, I went out of my house without being hassled, and DID something without hesitation. It was rather interesting, and it lead to this intensely terrifying moment.

I was dropping off Alix after seeing "The Social Network" (it's pretty good, wait for the redbox) at her totes ghetto apartment complex. Think ghetto, then think 5 times more ghetto, and you've got the place. It seemed to be a harmless three minute conversation in the car before watching her get to the door until;

I heard a click from the back of my car and my first reaction was, why is my trunk opening? Then, I hear voices and feel a breeze behind me. I look back and see two people trying to get into my car. The guy has opened the door for the girl and he says, "Get out of the car" Alix and I start to panic, and I start to yell " CLOSE MY DOOR!" I'm all buckled in, and I am pretty sure I saw my whole life flash before my eyes in this 10 second period. After screaming it over and over for 5 seconds, the guy pulls the girl away and she slams my car door. After she turns around she walks back and screams profanities at me and kicks my bumper. Then the guy yells sorry and tries to carry her away.

Alix and I are freaked out, seriously... that was super intense. We watch them walk away and we lock the doors and just sit there for a second. Did that really just happen?? Then we go over the fact that we could have just gotten mugged, or even worse, carjacked.

I forgot about the whole rule of not sitting in your running car in a parking lot. I will no longer forget that, and neither should you. That chick was crazy, and I hope she sobers up and figures out that walking an apartment complex at night, trying to get into random cars is bad for her health.

Lesson Learned.

Comments

  1. Umm that is freaky. I am glad that you have that big thing of mace on your keys. Tell Alix she needs to purchase some also if she has crazies living by her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts