Break In

I am so happy right now, I have a huge smile on my face and I am not exactly sure why. I'm pretty sure that people are looking at me like, what got into her? I think it's because I have been reading my old blog posts and laughing at how funny I used to be. Seriously, I was a freaking riot.

When did I get all solemn and depressing? Really, can someone tell me how this happened? I just don't understand what I have to be sad about. COME ON NOW! Whoever this chick that has been blogging lately is, she needs to get her priorites in order, because I don't like her one bit. She isn't energetic at all! Geez, it's like a death-march around here. So, dear readers, say goodbye to the boring, and hello to the awesome! Cuz I'm BACK! Now time for a post inside a post...

Have you ever had that feeling that someone was in your house? You know, when you are about to go to sleep at night and you are lying in bed minding your own business then, you keep hearing all these weird noises and creaks. Suddenly, you forget about how tired you are and can't stop thinking that someone might be breaking into your house. Last night, that happened to me. I dragged my sore body into bed, I have been working out lately, shocker, I know, and instead of sweet dreams I heard the fan in my room clicking. Then I start to hear a clock ticking, and a loud click. It's totally creepy and makes me feel like there is something trying to break in. Then I hear this weird noise and I get up and walk to my doorway, then I realize it's my Dad snoring. It took me about an hour to fall asleep, it was ridic! Has this ever happened to you? If it has, what are the noises you hear in the night?

So, remember how I used to do Feature Friday's? Well, they are coming back. I'm trying to figure out who to feature, but when I do it will be BOMB. You just wait, it's going to be great!!

Comments

  1. Dude that always happens to me. It only happens when Ross isn't here though. We have been having the windows open the last couple of says because its so nice out. Yeah that is super creepy. And last night I was only semi conscious and I made Ross wake up and check the bathroom because I saw a huge bug I guess. It was crazy! Or I am crazy either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually can keep myself from getting psyched out, but one time i was alone at home, i think i was 18 and the family was out of town. so i'm just watching tv and playing video games or whatever i used to do. and i hear the crackling of paper like someone stepped on some across the house. so i start looking for a weapon, decide to grab a kitchen knife(classic horror movie scenario i know) and head the direction of the noise being as ninja silent as possible. I clear all the rooms as safe and then start freaking out that maybe someone broke in and switched rooms while i was checking the others. after about 20 minutes of high stress, i found out that a poster that was hanging high up on my wall had fallen to the ground and made the crumpling sound, however it had leaned up against the wall so it was hard to tell. crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts