Blast From The Past!

I have learned how to use the scanner on our home computer. Seriously, this is the best discovery of all time. I love old pictures and I am so happy to post this pictures of when I was young! Have fun with me guys.. this is going to be a blast! Serious.

I was just a baby once.. did you know that?
 I'm a daddy's girl! That's for sure..
                                                 I knew how to pose! Even with a shovel!
                                          I was destined to be a super model in a dinasour shirt.
                       One of my eye's has always closed more than the other! (I know it's just the flash!)
           I'm pretty sure my Aunt Kim got me this shirt. If you think I'm cute? You should see my AUNT!
                     One time, my Mom spent hours making me this costume. I was a hershey's kiss!
                              This is probably one of my all-time favorite pictures! I love my Dad!
Oh yeah, and this was in Pre-School. No, they didn't tell me to pose like this, I just picked this up off the street. I am such a babe!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts