Beyonce is Prego & Other News

For serious, Beyonce is pregnant. I'm pretty sure she is going to be the most in-shape pregnant girl I have ever seen. She will probably bounce back to her normal shape a week after she has the baby. Did you know that Shawn Carter AKA Jay-Z is 40 Beyonce is only 29! It's not that he is that older than her, it's just that I didn't think Jay-Z was that old!! Jeez.

In other news, there is a 20 year old girl in Mexico who became the new Chief of Police of her city. I forget the name of the city, but the rebels in the city assasinated their mayor in June, and have been capturing and killing police officers. Oh, and the whole force, for a city of approximately 9,000, has ONE cop car! Crazy. No one would step up to do it besides her. That is one brave young lady! What's sad is, that all the comments below the article where people saying.. "I give her until tomorrow" or "her death will be highly publicized!" I couldn't believe that people would have no hope for her, it's just wrong. I say, bless her, and her life.

In other news, I work tomorrow from 7 to 4 then I am leaving for Disneyland! WOOT! So exciting! We are only going for a day, but I am totally stoked anyways. It is going to be so much fun!! I am also going to go early vote tomorrow. I'm so excited! You better believe I am going to rep my "I voted" sticker the rest of the night. WOOT WOOT!

Be prepared for Friday, I have an awesome guest post set up for while I'm gone!

Comments

Popular Posts