600 Blog Posts Later...

Yes, I have just reached a total of 600 posts! That my friends, is insane! I have been blogging for a while so I guess it just goes to show that blogging is a habit of mine! Anyway's enough of that.

I need to figure out what I am going to be for Halloween. I want something good, something awesome, and something unique! So if you can think of anything awesome that I would be good as, let me know. I've been trying to figure it out for weeks now! I have thought about maybe a Lady Bug, or a Gypsy, or even a Pirate. Those are too generic though! I want something awesome!

Speaking of Halloween. I might be going to the Haunted Corn Maze in Moapa this weekend, so excited! It was so scary last time, so I'm going to go again. haha I am going to DisneyLand next week with some friends, and it is going to be BOMB! Then, the weekend after that I am having a Pumpkin Carving Contest at my house. I don't know if you remember the one last year, it was a success. I am hoping that more people come this time around though. It was so fun, and there will actually be a PRIZE this time! Cool huh? I'm pretty stoked!

Other then that, we are having Monday Night Football at my house, and I could care less. I just want to see my Carter!

Love ya!
PEACE

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts