Wish List

So, for an update. I am doing well. I've been better, but it's only because I don't have my favorite boys to hang out with all the time. (Shaun, Brenton, Jesse & of course Big D.) Lately, I have just been working my tail off. Yesterday at work I got a chance to actually learn something super productive. I was glad for that, but my brain almost exploded. To tell the truth, I kind of liked the feeling. So I've been working, going to my religion classes, and hanging out with my BFF Beezy.

Yesterday I saw pretty much one of the most unprofessional things ever. I was at work and I was working the Casheir for the first time, and was pretty flustered, but luckily the customers were being patient with me. So what happened was, is this girl in the back walked up a customer and I gave him his total and it was about four dollars too much. He said, I was supposed to get 20% off and I didn't. He insisted on paying the price that was four dollars lower. The girl who walked him up straight up rolled her eyes. Reached over the counter, GRABBED his paper-work, (like violently) then basically blew him off, and grumbled FINE I WILL TALK TO MY MANAGER. If you saw it, you would have died. I mean, I know he was being kind of crazy about the four dollars, but he is the customer. I have never seen someone treat a customer like that. EVER.

I have a small wishlist going.. Let me first make something clear, I have gained weight (all in my tummy area) and none of my jeans besides two of them fit. (I'm not exaggerating.) I want to get in shape, but I also want to just buy jeans that are bigger. Because even before I started gaining weight my jeans were too tight. I'm not like the rest of the girls in the world who are in love with low-rise jeans. I mean, I'm not into Mom-Jeans or anything, but I would rather have pants that semi-hold in my love handles. So here is my wish list of clothes and such.

J-crew Jeans.. Oh my lover. I wouldn't mind those shoes either. P.S. these jeans, FIT THROUGH THE HIP. Yeah.
Anthropolgie Sunglasses. My visor in my car is broken.. the drive to work is at sunrise and sunset. I need some shades.

That's pretty much it. Some other things I wish I had, were my work pants that I bought in Utah and the blue trousers that I used to have that reminded me of Zooey Deschanel. I lost them somewhere between here and Provo. Basically, I'm super sad about it.

Other then that, it looks like I'm semi-back to blogging without being super depressing. WOOT!

Comments

Popular Posts