This Is Avril Lavinge's World & We're Just Livin' In It

I am almost finished watching the fourth season of Gilmore Girls and I am loving every minute of it. Okay, except for the part where Richard and Emily get separated, and when Digger is a huge jerk. Man, I love this show. Anyways...

Some Random Thoughts-

1. I hate it when people say my name for no reason. When you are sitting in silence, and they just say your name to fill in space. It's awkward, and it makes me uncomfortable.

2. I can never do my hair as well as the hair-dresser does. It stinks, big time.

3. Did you know that the plural of cul-de-sac is culs-de-sac. I didn't.

4. WHERE DID ALL THE ANVIL'S GO?

5. I started to read I am number four. I am three pages in and two people have already died. One of the sentences in the book is really bugging me too. The author explained him going through the door as such. "he literally runs through the wall" Okay, I understand that is a fragment but it just seems weird to use the word literally, like I wouldn't believe you that he really did run through the wall. He is an alien right? I don't know.

6. Last night was tough on the drive home. I was listening to my girl T-Swift and my little heart just couldn't take it. I cried all the way home. I miss Utah, and I miss Shaun. (If I'm being totally honest here, which I am.)

7. Right now, I'm on hold to talk to someone at the IRS. I have been on hold for... 19 minutes and 14 seconds, now 19... I hate the IRS, and I hate that they still haven't cashed the check I sent to them.

8. A guy is here to fix the backdoor, and my dogs are barking like crazy. They will bark for the rest of the morning now, even after he is gone, because they are nervous little weirdos.

9. My sister's baby shower is this week, and I can't wait to see everyone, and to be off of work for 4 days in a row! It's kind of exciting and sad all at the same time.

10. Did I already say I miss Utah? Because I do. Everyone is moving forward and I feel stuck, hopefully this won't last too long. I need to do something exciting soon. Which reminds me, I'm getting an iPhone! Woot!

11. I'm back on Twitter, you can follow me at shelbyloud let's be twitter friends again!

This is my new haircut! WOOT!

This is the song that I love by T-Swift, she is the bomb.com!

Comments

  1. have I told you that I love your hair? because I really really do.
    I'm reading I Am Number Four too....that exact sentence bugged the crap out of me. I'm halfway done and don't worry....things like that will only bug you 347987548 more times. Seriously it kind of drives me crazy, but the story is very intriguing.
    Also, I really like you and think you're really great even though we haven't talked in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before and I'll say it again, one day Avril and I will have the deathmatch of the century. Then it won't be her world anymore, either that or I won't be living in it anymore. So either way Chris FTW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts