Sursly

As I sit here, waiting for it to be 9:00 and there are no duties for me to do, I am trying to figure out what to do with my time! I need some advice. Anyone that has a desk job, that requires them to answer the phones that ring only ever so often.. give me something! I have already re-written all the handwritten signs on my desk. i.e. - the pen cup that says Receptionist on it.

I have a burning question for ya'll (exuse the pun) Why on earth does hot chocolate burn your tastebuds off? It doesn't matter how long I wait to drink it... it is still way too hot. I can't believe that I can't get past this burned tounge feeling. It really sucks. Especially when you want to eat sweet-tarts but you can't because that will just make your tounge even more raw.

Man oh man, I am bored out of my mind. For reals. It's cool though, because tomorrow I work as cashier and I heard that the girl who works the cashier place is super anal about everything. So I am 90% sure that I will have some amazing stories to tell by the end of the day tomorrow. Right now I'm just looking forward to my drive home. I have the "How Muppet's Work" podcast ready to be heard. Oh how I love Josh and Chuck and their amazing way of teaching me about life! I feel like I have inside jokes with them and I don't even know them. For example... Mouthbreather, It's a PONZI scheme!, and the ever famous Cheek sounds. heghghehgehggggeehghe

Oh, and I put my info into DeathClock.com and figured out that I will die on September 16th, 2069. That's a Monday. Mark your calendars. I want a party, and a table full of cupcakes at my funeral. FOR REALS.

I'm done. I hope you enjoyed this post.
Smell ya later.

<3 Shelby Lou

Comments

Popular Posts