Positive Thinking

I've decided that I am not going to post unless I can post something good. If I have a bad day, I will have to post about it later when I can say something good about it too. If you, my dear readers find me being pessimistic is it your duty, nay... your obligation, to post a comment saying.. SHELBY STOP WHINING AND GET OVER YOURSELF. Because, although this blog is about me, it's also about my life, which should b happy, good, and full of love.

Tonight I went to a fireside by Sister Ewell (who is the greatest woman, ever) and learned a lot about becoming a happier person, and being spiritually dependent on the Lord. Here are some of my notes.

- You either trust in God, or you don't.
- Force yourself to be busy.
- Dry those tears, and come out fighting.
- BE WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE.
- Don't look at today's trails as eternal, they're not.
- If it takes a miracle, then why not?
- If you are negative, you are ungrateful.
- Help me to love others as much as you love me.

I am grateful for my life, and things are gonna get better.

Comments

  1. Love it girl! You're pretty inspirational. Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It made me smile. "If you are negative, you are ungrateful." That's seriously something to think about. I don't ever want to be ungrateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post, Shelby. It helped me so much. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts