My Mom is the BEST!

First I will admit that I am spoiled, and that I am a complete baby when it comes to going to the doctor.

Second, I will say something that might upset you, but know that I am saying this out of love. MY MOM IS THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD. BOTTOM LINE. Now, don't try to argue this (because this is my opinion, and all ya all can have your own opinion too.) Today I had to go to the neurologist so I could get my drooping eye checked out before my insurance ends on the 29th. Well, just my luck she wanted to do some more tests, "just to make sure". My work schedule is on crack, so I had to go in today at noon for the test. After freaking out about all the tests I have to do again (MRI, Blood Test... etc, etc.) we went home and ate and I was waiting to go at noon.

Then. My Mom says "You better get going!" and the worst thing ever in my mind happens, she says she isn't going. WHAT? You are COMING? That is not good. I started to freak out, then I started to cry, to the point where I was almost bawling. (The doctor scares me this much... it still makes me nervous to go to the dentist for a check up.) Then, when I'm being the biggest butt-head of all and just saying WHATEVER, I will go alone. She says " I will go with you, get in the car." Honestly, I couldn't argue, because I was so relieved. After having the test done, (They put a bunch of stuff on my head and made me open and shut my eyes) I realized I could have gone alone, but I am so glad I didn't have to.

BASICALLY, this is a written statement saying that my Mom is the best. It might sound like I'm spoiled, or whatever, but that's okay. Because she helps me to not be so scared.

Love you Mom!

Comments

  1. She really is the best mom ever! I'm glad you went to the doctor today so we can know what is up with your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I'm a doctor, you can come to me and not be scared!! :)
    Aren't Mom's the best?!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts