Lemons?

I have been looking for something to clear up the stubborn acne on my chin and around my nose. So, I looked online for a good solution, maybe I should rephrase that, a simple solution. The best thing I came up with seemed to be LEMONS. I read 20 + reviews about Lemon juice and decided it was worth the try. The way it works is that you take either a freshly squeezed lemon, or lemon juice from the bottle, and soak a cotton ball in it. First you have to cleanse your face and make sure it is nice and clean, then rub the cotton ball all over your face. It didn't burn like most of the reviews said it would, but it was kind of sticky. I had to rinse around my eyes with water because it was making my eyes water and kind of sting a little. You are supposed to leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning. My face is a little softer this morning, but there isn't too much of a change. So, here is the first picture! The BEFORE picture, brace yourself.. it's pretty sick nasty. I will post the before and after at the end of the week.



Another awesome thing I am doing is called C25K. Which spelled out is, Couch to 5K. It is this running schedule where you gradually work up to being able to run a 5K after sitting on your bum for a long, long time. It is a 9 week long running schedule that builds you up to be able to run for 30 minutes without walking. It works like this;
  • Week 1-2 / Walk/Jog Combo alternating every 1 to 2 minutes for 20 mintues 3 times a week.
  • Week 3 / Half jogging/half walking for 25 mintues 3 times a week.
  • Week 4 / Jog/Walk 2 miles in 21 minutes 3 times a week.
  • Week 5-6 / Jog/ Walk first 2 days of the week, Jog only the 3rd day for 25 minutes.
  • Week 7-9 / Running only for 30 minutes, 3 times a week.
If you are wondering where I got this sweet running schedule from, I got it off my favorite website... How Stuff Works.Com If you go there, and type in C25K in the search bar you will find exactly what I'm talking about.

Comments

  1. Girl! The BEST way to get rid of stubborn devils is to use witch hazel twice and day and use Biore pond strips on your nose or chin once a week! Give it a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about the lemon thing but I'm interested to see if you find an outcome!

    I've also heard good things about C25K program! I'd give it a try if I didn't despise running so much. 8)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts