Free Rice - Help Fight Hunger

We both know that you have the time to do what I am about to ask. Why? Because you are taking the time to read my blog, and have probably been surfing the internet for a good 20 minutes to an hour. This is one of the coolest things I have come across in my own surfing of the web. Actually, I got the website details from a podcast that I listened to the other week on micro-lending. To find that podcast you can go to How Stuff Works. Com and look up the Stuff You Should Know podcasts. Anyways, what I am trying to get out is that ya'll need to take a look at this awesome website; Free Rice .Com. First things first, there is no sigining up, no logging in, (if you don't want to) and it is completely free to you. The only thing you need is a little bit of brain power.

What you need to do is go to the website --- Free Rice.com and just answer the vocabulary questions. For every answer that you get correct, they donate 10 grains of rice to someone who is in need of it. It is a great cause and you can do it wherever you are!! The smallest amount will help, and it is greatly appreciated!! Did you know that every 10 seconds a child dies from hunger? So what is 2 minutes of your time, and in that time donating roughly 200 grains of rice? I say, take this challenge and run with it. My current standing is 40 vocabulary words correct in a row. Who can beat me?

Comments

Popular Posts