A Blog Post From an iPad

Straight up right now I am blogging from my Mom's iPad. It is pretty sweet, just think, all the words you are reading right now are being typed in by touch screen! So freaking awesome. I think this iPad thing is a little harder then you think it would be.

On another note, have you seen that thing on the news about the bleachers in Brazil collapsing? It broke my heart. They said 111 were injured and of that, 2 dozen where seriously injured. Freak accident, for serious. It broke my little heart.

But on a happier note, I am so excited for institute this thursday, my sister Jordan is on her way over, and I work the night shift.

I am going to go to the neurologist tomorrow to make sure there is nothing wrong with my brain. Then on friday I'm going to the dentist. Fun, fun! Have a good week guys!

Comments

Popular Posts