Update On The Move Back

It's the truth that life is hard. If anyone ever told you otherwise they are a big fat liar. HUGE, like, empire state building HUGE. I hope everyone understands that.

Being back in Vegas there is plenty of time to think about what there is to do with my life. I loath school, so that is not something. Even though that might seem like the most logical choice. I'm not about to make myself that unhappy.

So instead of school I need to work. Today I put an application in at my Dad's friends work. He works at a Volkswagon store and he said they need a part-time receptionist a few nights a week and on Saturdays all day. I hope that it works out and I get it. I am also looking for another job. So if anyone out there hears anything, let me know! I'm down to do anything. Truth.

The first day I was here I had to go to the DMV to get a new license and when I got to the front of the line at 8:00 am I needed my passport, so I had to leave and go home. GREAT. My passport was in the safe at my house, it took me a half hour to open it. I totally broke down and was bawling crying so hard that I couldn't breathe. It was just another frustration that I didn't need to deal with. So when I finally got it and got to the DMV to wait in line for 2 hours. The guy behind me had just gotten out of jail that morning for a DUI and was calling all of his friends to tell them. Welcome back to Vegas!

Yesterday, I went to work for my Dad pilot car-ing a Semi-Truck to Cedar City, the back way, through Alamo and Panaca. It was super, super intense.. actually it was really boring. Oh well! I made some money, which is very good.

Today we went bowling with all the cousins and their kids. So there were five boys under the age of 9 there. It was crazy!! The boys are just super intense when they get together.

Life so far back in Vegas is pretty ok. I need to find a job because there is no way I can stay home all the time! So, back on the job hunt I go!!

Comments

Popular Posts