The Truth About Provo




(Picture 1- Gorilla attacks!! Picture 2- The Group! Picture 3- My fav picture from the whole night!)


My last night in Provo was filled with good friends, and an awesome time. We ventured out into the wilderness to watch the stars. I think we counted at least ten shooting stars, and it was fabulous! I couldn't believe how many wishes I was making, and it made me so happy to be where I was.

I used to swear to myself and everyone around me that Provo was a BUBBLE, a horrible place to be. I will have to FEAST on my words. Because I'm pretty sure that Provo is one of my very favorite places to be. It is going to be added to my "places to live with a family" that I have started. It is great. SERIOUSLY.

I love the people I met there. They were angels to me, I swear. Every single person I met was a gem in my life. I would love to name them all and tell you all about each and every one of them, but that would take hours. I will just say that, they will prosper so much in their lives just by being the people they are.

The things I will miss about Provo are; cool summer nights, long walks to the temple, the Provo temple. The awesome food and restaurants that are there. Getting slurpees with my utah friends. Driving to Salt Lake to just mess around. My ward family, ward prayer... and so so so much more! Provo is the best, and I DARE you to deny, fight, or be a punk against me. It's okay, because I love it so much, I will stand up for it till the day I die!

Tis be true.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you had fun in Provo. But I'm glad that you are back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to leave Provo too. I am so sad, I totally feel you. Especially the use to make fun of Provo-ness. Ah. It kills me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts