My Face

I decided to point out the annoying flaws in my face that have been bugging me lately. Things that are just straight annoying. I hope you all enjoy how sick-nast my face is looking lately. I think it is beneficial for people to point out things like this because you come to realize who you are, even by your flaws. Whoever reads this I want you to comment writing about one thing you dislike about your physical features and one thing you LOVE. The thing I love about myself are my lips! All the better to kiss you with!! haha Just kiddin' but really.

Comments

  1. This rash I have on my face and other places on my body is bugging the crap out of me. But my boobs are super big now that I am with child so I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby, you make me laugh. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! this has to be the most intense self evaluation of the face ever

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts