Mockingjay Arrival


It's true. I received my copy of Mockingjay a day early, THANK YOU POSTAL SERVICE GOD'S! I am so happy I can barely stand it. I'm not sure this picture is conveying my excitement appropriately. Either way, I'm in love and have already put a hefty dent into it. I am on page 152- that is chapter 11. I can't wait to talk about the awesomeness that is this book, with someone who has read it. I won't spoil it for anyone, but I will tell you it is just as amazing and captivating as the last two. Suzanne Collins is a genius at imagery, and story line. Because I don't have twitter anymore, I am hoping I will get some comments about what ya'll think in upcoming posts. You can also add me on Facebook too. ;) Anyways.. I'm off to read.

Later!
<3 Shelby


Edited to add: It is now 11:16 PM and I am on page 248. I am in major need of someone who is reading this book right now. It is imperative that I get a book buddy by tomorrow. Because I will be finished reading it by then.


Edited again to add: I told you I would finish it by tomorrow. It is now 1:39 in the morning. I could not put the book down. I was scared for what would happen next. Seriously, it was great. I won't spoil anything by saying this; you know that feeling you got when you read the last two books, like HOW IS THIS HAPPENING? I had that throughout the entire book. I tried to guess what would happen next, and couldn't. I seriously had NO IDEA the entire time what twists and turns were about to unfold. WOW.

Comments

  1. I'm almost done with Catching Fire for the second time. I'm gonna go pick up my copy on my way to get my new tires on so I will be reading the entire time I am there. I plan on trying to finish tonight I will text you when I get the goods. I'm glad it is just as good as the first 2. I really can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have it yet. But I have posted some theories on what I think will happen here.

    Glad you got to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is on pre-order through Amazon--which made me think I would get it as soon as it came out but that was a big WRONG! I get it in a couple of weeks. I am trying to avoid the masses of people reading it so I don't accidentally get a glimpse, I want to be surprised the whole time.

    I CAN'T WAIT!

    Cheers~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was pretty great. I finished it at 2 in the morning haha same thing, I needed to know what was going to happen next!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts