Memory Lane...

I've sucked at blogging lately, but I appreciate all the fantastic feedback I got from my last post. So, I am doing a Memory Lane post... you know, just remembering the good ole' days. Here it goes!

 Bowling. I loved these days of my life the best so far. So simple, but so full of great and amazing friends. I miss seeing these people every night and hanging out with them all the time. We would go Left-Handed bowling, and eat sushi, and bet dessert on games. LOVE IT!
 That time me and Dane went to Huntington Beach and went on the bike-ride from hell. Seriously, her pedals didn't work, and I was pedaling the entire time. DUMB. BUT we had so so much fun on this trip, just us two crazy girls!
 That one time, I lived in the Branbury and it snowed forever and it didn't stop until the end of May. Yeah, it was a treat. I already miss Provo with all my heart!
 Last Halloween when Dane and I dressed up as Granny's in matching jumpsuits and wigs. We didn't even go anywhere, but it was the funnest thing ever! haha
 That one time I cut my hair nearly off, and ate in and out twice in a week. Just because we missed home and wanted to eat at 12 at night!
Living in Logan with my Jane and the lovely Erin. I miss these girls, even when they are laying on my back so I can barely breathe. It's totally worth it!

What are some good memories you have? Make a blog about your favorite memories and tell me all about it! :D

Comments

  1. I LOVE the old lady pictures! That is too funny!

    I love looking back over pictures and remembering some of the fun times. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts