LettersLettersLetters

Dear Future Children,

I hope that you know that when I tease you, it just means I love you. I definitely go by the, "if you're not teased, you're not loved" motto. (To an extent.) I think it will give you a thicker skin, so you won't get bullied around. I also think it will give you a wicked awesome sense of humor. All I know is that I love you already! Only 5 or 6 years to go!

Love Mom

Dear Attitude Problem Lady,

Seriously? You have no right to treat me like I am five years old over the phone. You need to adjust your attitude. I am normally a nice and helpful person, but I am NOT good to be around when I am pissed. So you better CHECK YOURSELF, BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF.

Sincerely,
I will go gangster on your A.

Dear Twitter,

I miss you endlessly. I don't have anyone to share my spur of the moment thoughts with anymore. BUT it is good that we have separated. I need to channel those thoughts into the greater good.

You know who.

Dear Fat on my Stomach,

I will be rid of you in a matter of weeks. JUST YOU WATCH! DIE FAT CELLS DIE!

Seriously.
Shelby

Comments

Popular Posts