Frustration

My oh my was today an emotional day. I left for work at 6 AM and headed out to my job all the way across town. Which isn't ideal, but it is good money, and good hours (so far) so here I am. Anyways! Today started off, I was doing a new job back in service that I wasn't trained for. It was way more difficult then it had to be. I was supposed to be catching calls for the service advisors so they could work better, but I didn't know how to make appointments or anything. SO, I was stuck passing my calls off to them, when they really couldn't handle it all. If I had been trained, and knew what I was doing with appointments, and knew the pricing, I would have done GREAT!

So, after I went to my car to eat my lunch (yes, I'm that lame) I called my Mom instead, and cried to her that everything was so dumb! I hate looking like a major idiot when I am trying my hardest. After I got off lunch, I looked up everything on how to set appointments, and then this guy showed me how to do one thing... and I was on a roll! Which was um... not a roll. It was good, but not the best. I just wished I would have been TRAINED! My motto for work is that, I am there to work.. so I don't cut corners, and teach me how to do it, and it will get done. STRAIGHT UP!!

That was my day.
It was ridiculous.
BUT
It will get better.
Hopefully.
RIGHT???

Comments

Popular Posts