Courage Like A Lion

Today I did something that took so much courage, I can't even explain. I can't even tell you what it was, that is how personal it was to me. All I can tell you is that it was the best decision I have ever made, and I can be sure that there are going to be strong winds ahead. I have NEVER been happier then I am right at this very moment, and I can barely even describe it. It is GLORIOUS!

New things that are happening are the following:

Scripture Study
Training for a 5 Mile (or 3) run on September 5th
Getting a job
Trimming down my computer hours
Making new friends
Finding myself
Mission Prep Class!
New Testament Class!
Preparing for a couple of classes in the winter. (MAYBE)
One to Two sodas a day (this is NOTHING compared to what I have been having lately.)
Cooking
SPORTS


<3 Shelby Lou

Comments

  1. as long as you are happy then so am I!
    I am training for a 5k myself!! Keep up the good work and you will find that you end each day a little happier that the one before!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts