An Education in REAL LIFE STUDIES

Today. I learned that I hate the F word with a passion. I also learned that I am too chicken to ask my co-workers to not say it while I'm around.

I learned that my co-worker rides a uni-cycle to work. Which is probably the coolest thing I have ever heard of.

I learned that, Japanese Stragglers can be kind of crazy. To the point that YEARS after the war is over they are still fighting on.

I learned that, I am always thirsty, like a vampire. I am thirsty right now. I drank two full water bottles... but I was still thirsty. Stupid soda.

I learned that I could cry at the drop of a hat because I seem to be so completely sad ALL - THE - TIME.

I learned that I am just waiting for institute to start tomorrow. I'm so excited for mission prep class. SO EXCITED.

<3 Shelby Lou

I thought I'd add a picture so maybe someone would read this... haha

Comments

Popular Posts