A Math Problem

As most of you know, I used to be one heck of a scandal. I don't think that some of my friends who are out on their missions will believe when they get home that I have slowed down my scandinaity to become a much better person. I also don't believe that most of my missionary friends will believe my very real ambition to serve a mission. They would probably say these two words - NU-UH! - Yeah, just like that. It's cool though, I mean, I don't blame them. I judge others on their past sometimes too. It's just that, I don't know. Sometimes I feel like a floozy.

Then, I realize, that I am not other people. My opinions and my own little ideas aren't what others are. I'm not saying that I will tell my children to use their lips to understand the world, I wouldn't recommend it. Mostly because loose lips sink ships. You know? I just need to remember that I am who I am, and that I can't do anything about my past, but can do everything about my future.

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.

Age: 15 to 20
Years: 5
5Y/13K = 2.6KperY

What an equation!

The whole point of this post is to record my thoughts, and understand that I am different. And though it might be sort of shameful, but it's life. LIFE. MY LIFE. Which I love. Plus, at the time it's worth it.

After thinking about this for a moment, I realized I forgot two.

So the grand total is 15
Which is
5Y/15K = 3KperY

Comments

  1. Haha! You make me laugh. 13 really isn't shameful at all! And now your future husband will appreciate your excellent kissing skills from all of that practice (does that sound weird? haha sorry if it does).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this post shelby! and totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts