Pretty Little Pictures


The Provo Temple, affectionately known as the "cupcake" temple. I have fallen in love with this place 1,000 times over the past 7 months.
The beautiful and glorious Salt Lake Temple. A temple built by the early pioneers of the church, that still represents the restoration, and the hard work that went into it.
Roses at the Bountiful Temple. Aren't they just beyond gorgeous? This is my computer background, to be sure.
This didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted it to, but it's still pretty cool. I was reading the book, The Holy Temple while sitting at the waterfall on the east side of the Bountiful Temple.
Tommy's Burger, home of some of the best Hot Dogs and Burgers in Utah County. Seriously folks, if you live in Provo or near to it, go here for lunch. P.S. the fries are to DIE for!
This is one of the chickens in the coup in my backyard. It looks really angry, but it wasn't even clucking. Promise.

Comments

  1. in bountiful...2 min from my house and not even a text. ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you switch topics from the temple to burgers and frys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. And by the way, the Tommys Burger in Provo is owned by the family of one of my mission companions. I have a T-shirt of it that I wore for PJs last night :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts