Poo My Pants

Remember how I used to wish so much that I could just GET MARRIED and HAVE BABIES and be a MOTHER.

Just thinking about that whole experience makes me very nervous and I get kind of sick to my stomach. I truly am too young for any of that. WAY TOO YOUNG. It's not even about my AGE or the fact that I don't have a stable CAREER. It's just that, my head and my heart can't handle it. I haven't made anything of myself yet... how would I be able to make something of someone else.

Don't get me wrong. It's still my main goal in life. BUT man, just thinking about the idea of marriage makes me want to poo my pants.

I think this is a new me.
Have you ever seen this side of me?
I sure haven't.

Comments

  1. This is how I feel most every day and I'm 24!

    (love the TOMS btw)

    x, ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your TOMS! and totally agree with everything you said!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts