Over The Top Toilet Paper Usage

I'm not sure where it goes, but it is gone before you can blink. Of course I am talking about toilet paper. I currently live with one other person, making for a pretty good lifestyle. The only thing is, she does some weird stuff. I'm pretty sure she is only 25, she is really tall with super long blonde hair. She is dating this guy who looks like he is 40, and a midget compared to her. It's pretty intense.

Anyways, back to the toilet paper. I put a new roll of T.P. on the dispenser on Saturday morning. Then, on Sunday afternoon Dane is over at my place and says "Hey man you are out of T.P." I think, huh? Where did it all go?! I just filled that yesterday morning! I look in the trash can, and lo and behold it is all crumpled up in there. What the? So, I put a new roll on and go on with my life, still sort of fuming about how last week alone we went through 4 rolls of toilet paper, and 8 in the past two weeks. The next morning, MONDAY MORNING, I wake up and the roll is EMPTY AGAIN. Empty, nothing on it.

See, two weeks ago I bought a huge 24 pack of toilet paper because it was only 6 bucks at Macey's. Good idea? Not really, because my roommate seems to have taken advantage of it. Really?? Who uses that much toilet paper? She obviously doesn't have the runs, since it's all in the trash. She doesn't have a cold, and if she did she needs to buy kleenex. It is seriously a mystery. So, being the kind person I am (this shows no kindness by the way, and I kind of feel bad.) I took all the extra T.P. out of the bathroom and keep a roll in my cabinet, that I pull out every time I go. Well guess what, THERE IS STILL NO TOILET PAPER IN THERE! For the past week, she has not been using any toilet paper. Drip dry, all day every day.

All I have to say to that, is... SICK TO THE NAST.

Comments

  1. Is this still going on? She is a toilet paper monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wow. you totally should have called her out on this. taking someones TP like that, TOTAL disrespect. jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude how do you get stuck with the craziest room mates? She is crazy But I'm glad she is not as weird as the other chick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts