Lessons Learned

I learned a lot today. Let's see... I learned that;


  • Lion House Pantry rolls are delicious and so is their Roast Beef.
  • I love temple square more then pretty much anything ever.
  • My favorite temple design is still the Las Vegas Temple.
  • Always stay on main roads.
  • Butterflies wings change color because of the layers of transparent scales. 
  • A butterfly CAN die if you touch their wings, if you just brush them, they might live.
  • Diabetics are more likely to get coma's.
  • There was once a woman who was in a coma for 16 years and woke up 2 days before Y2K and is still alive today.
  • Cannibalism is really gross, and some people consider biting your finger nails and eating them a type of cannibalism.
  • I learned that temple's are a great house of education, and that I can't wait to take the temple prep class next Sunday.
  • I learned that I am afraid of fighting... after basically breaking down and crying hardcore during my self-defense class. It was super embarrassing, but choking someone and throwing them, doesn't seem good to me at all.
  • I learned that the fastest way to get out of being attacked is to kick them in their inner knee then monkey stomp their head.
  • I was schooled on how to gouge an attackers eye out.
  • I learned how to stab a box with a Tonto Knife.
  • I learned how to load a 22 and to check for bullets. 
  • I learned how to look through a scope on a fatty huge rifle and that the two biggest things with guns are; do not point it at someone unless you are going to kill them, and keep your hand off the trigger until the last moment.
  • I also learned that if you have a knife the best place to stab your attacker is below their collar bone or in their armpit.
All of these things, and many many more are things that I learned today. Oh the joy of hanging out with boys!! hahaha

Comments

  1. I learned that you are now officially deadly, and this post has scared the crap out of me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you learned that you are hardcore also. I am not going to mess with you ever again. I no longer think I can kick your skinny butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that it gets progressively more intense

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts