Just A Note

The summer is coming to an end, and I can feel it slipping through my fingers. It is such a blasted thing. I wish it would last forever and ever. Then again, I want it to be November so my little tater tot can be in my arms. Oh how I will love him so so much! I still have yet to float down the Provo River, and I'm going to change that this weekend at some point. It needs to be done!

Oh my, I feel the earth moving beneath my feet, things are changing so fast! I have never been this close to God, and I feel like I am still lightyears away!

In other news, let's all pray for our dear blogging friend Busy Bee Lauren who needs to have a skin graft on her hand this week. Pray that she might have an ease of mind with her other worries, and that growing healthy and strong will be her focus. Pray that she will notice and feel Heavenly Father's presence in her life and be grateful for it! WE LOVE HER!!

On a completely different page, I need to see Alice in Wonderland again!! Who wants to watch it with me?! Let's make a date!! Please and Thank You!!

Comments

  1. Love you and keep up the good work! You are awesome and don't forget it. I also can't wait for November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the feeling of summer slipping away. It always flies by so fast.

    I have yet to see Alice in Wonderland. I need to swing by Redbox and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts