How Stuff Works

Basically, I have filled my brain with knowledge for the past little while. I listen to these free podcasts from How Stuff Works dot Com. There are the best. Seriously, I have learned a ton about things I never even knew of. Currently I am listening to a podcast on Midnight Regulations. I just wanted to do a plug for these guys, because they are the best. OH! And not to leave out the girls who do podcast stuff too. Here are some things I have learned about lately.


  • How Thanksgiving Works
  • How OCD Works
  • How Guerrilla Gardening Works
  • How Albert Einstein's Brain Worked
  • Why do people blush?
  • Are Dogs a Shark's Favorite food?
  • Is knife hunting the fairest way to hunt?
  • President Obama's Health Care Bill
  • How Entomophagy Works
  • How Cannibalism Works
  • Where is the best place to be shot?
  • Did Nero really play the fiddle while Rome burned down?
  • Why was tax evasion the only thing Al Capone was charged for?
  • Fact or Fiction: Is D.B. Cooper still alive?
  • What was the Christmas truce?
  • Do Men and Women have different brains?
  • Why do men purpose?
  • How office politics work
There are many many more then that, but really. I am a book of knowledge right now. It's awesome. AWESOME!

Comments

Popular Posts